Soccer Camp is a day camp for children who want to learn more about soccer in a fun and positive environment. This week will offer opportunities to grow in knowledge of the sport and of Scripture.
- Participants will receive a camp t-shirt, team bandana, daily snack and camp photo.
- Please have your camper wear their camp t-shirt on Tuesday for a camp photo.
- Activities and games will include physical exertion and some age groups will be spending the majority of the time outdoors, please send your camper with water in a marked water bottle each day. 5 year olds – 2nd grade will be indoor soccer; 3rd & 4th grade will be outdoors, but given frequent indoor breaks.
- If you have any allergy concerns, please indicate them on the registration and consider sending your child with an alternative snack.
- Upon checking in and out, you will be asked to provide your driver’s license. If another person will pick up your child, please give their name at check-in and they will need to provide their drivers license at pick-up. Campers will only be released to the person whose name we have on file.
12:40 – 1:10 p.m. — Check-in
1:00 – 1:15 p.m. — Small group icebreaker games
1:15 – 2:30 p.m. — Soccer skills and drills
2:30 – 2:45 a.m. — Devotional
2:45 – 3:00 p.m. — Snack/small group discussion
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. — Soccer Large group games/scrimmage
4:00 p.m.Noon — Check-out
*Join us on Thursday at 3:15 p.m. our end-of-camp scrimmage*
General Registration for VBS and all Summer Splash Splash events opens March 2, 2020 @ 8:00am.
View all Summer Splash events HERE!