Phased Re-Opening of Church Building
We are planning a phased re-opening of the church over the summer. Listed below are some general guidelines for our plan to get back into the church building. Each phase is dependent upon following all COVID–19 protocols and guidelines suggested by local and state officials along with the advice of our health professionals.
Phase 1 - Church Campus Closed
- Events Canceled
- Online Services Only
Phase 2 - Current Phase
- Recovery groups
- Limited Missional Gatherings
- Limited Events and Gatherings
- No nursery
Phase 3 - Limited Opening
- Limited Worship Services
- 50% capacity
- No nursery or Children’s Weekend Sunday School Classes
Phase 4 - Largely Open
- All Worship Services at Limited Capacity
- Added ministry events, gatherings, and weekend adult classes
At the recommendation of government officials; President and CEO of Methodist Hospital, Marc Boom; and Bishop Jones, we are delaying our opening weekend for the time being. While we look forward to the time when we can come together, we want to be responsible as we begin to open our church doors to worship. We will continue to offer a strong online presence for worship each weekend as well as other online programs and ministries during the week.
As we come together again in our church spaces, we will be following procedures recommended by the CDC, public officials and health professionals. We remain committed to your health and safety.
Please follow all safety guidelines displayed around both campuses.
- Social Distancing: Let's offer a space of 6 feet
- Masks: Welcomed and recommended
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: located throughout campus
- Closed Areas: Common areas, self-serve coffee and water fountains are closed
- Sanitation: Spaces are sanitized frequently for your safety and health
- Restrooms: Sanitized frequently
Will remain closed at this time
Will remain closed at this time. The staff is following all CDC guidelines for restaurant safety and sanitation.
High Risk Individuals or Individuals Who are Feeling Ill:
We will continue to offer online options so you can enjoy worship from the safety and comfort of your home.
Week-Day Protocols Beginning in July
- Guests may enter at the Atrium entrance. All other entrances are closed at this time.
- Approved Ministry Events: Only guests of approved events are allowed in the building
- Ministry Leaders: Will provide details on room assignments and other protocols