Expressions: Risen Again Baking
Expression classes are designed for those interested in being part of a Christ-centric community of ladies who enjoy life, the arts, a good laugh, and creative play. Classes provide an opportunity to tap into your creative self, freely pushing the limits of your curiosity and imagination in a breathable environment. Both artists and non-artists are very welcome!
Women’s Special Interest Group
Mondays 10:00am - 12:00pm | April 2021: 12th, 19th, 26th; May 2021: 3rd, 10th (Aldersgate Hall, Zoom)
- Class 1 (IN PERSON) - Introduction to the basics of baking, tools and preparation for the upcoming four baking classes.
- Class 2 (ZOOM) - Cookie Basics: Learn how to create a basic cookie dough base and show how to incorporate various mix-ins to create a multitude of cookie options.
Psalm 34:8 - "Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!"
- Class 3 (ZOOM) - Chocolate Basics: Learn how to melt chocolate in order to bake chewy, mouth-watering brownies to satisfy any chocolate craving.
1 Cor 10:31 - "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the Glory of God."
- Class 4 (ZOOM) - Yeast Basics: Conquer your fear of yeast by learning how to make light, fluffy cinnamon roll twists.
John 6:33 -" The bread of God is the one who comes down from Heaven and gives life to the world."
- Class 5 (ZOOM) - Decorating Basics: Grab a piping bag and tip to learn 3-4 different designs to decorate cupcakes.
Eccl 9:7 - "Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart, for God now accepteth thy works."
Category: Music & Fine Arts, Women
Back to groups