The 1st Wednesday of every month at 11:15 AM
Prime Timers is a social gathering for our senior adult members. The first Wednesday of each month we have a luncheon and present a variety of speakers who are spiritual, civic minded, educational and cultural leaders from within our community and church.
- January: Ashley Orlando, A jazz vocalist and ukulele artist
- February: Kristie Edge, A local comedian.
- March: McTeggart Irish Dancers of South Texas*
- April: The Goldenaires and Bishop Bob Hayes
- May: Picnic at North Shore Park, The Woodlands
- June: Join us for performance by Rob Landes. Rob is widely known as a pianist, organist, arranger, conductor, and published composer. Rob toured with Liza Mennelli and Marilyn Maye, conducted the Count Basie Orchestra and the Buddy Rich Band. You won’t want to miss this special performance.
- July: Summer break
- August: Summer break
- September: 90 and Older Celebration + The Goldenaries
- October 4 at noon in Wesley Hall: Guest Speaker, Dr. Marc Boom, President and CEO of Houston Methodist Hospital will present COVID update and share the importance of leaving a legacy gift. Lunch will be free, provided by our church foundation.
- November: Patriotic theme
- December: TBD
The cost of the meal is $10 per person and reservations are needed. Our program details are listed in the Senior Point newsletter.
For more information, please contact Teri Rossi.
Back to groups