Quest Bible Study: January 15, 2012
Tuesdays at 6:00 a.m. and Sundays at 7:00 p.m. in Wesley Hall
Eight-week men’s Bible study in the Fall and immediately after the new year.
Jan 15 - Is Christianity Arrogant? - Rob Renfroe
You Asked for It
- Mar 4 - Does God Predestine Some People to Heaven and Others to Hell? - Rob Renfroe
- Feb 26 - How Do I Balance Family, Work and Faith? - Rob Renfroe
- Feb 19 - What's Hell Like and Who Goes There? - Rob Renfroe
- Feb 12 - Why Is It So Hard To Live a Christian Life? - Rob Renfroe
- Feb 5 - Why Are Women So Weird? - Rob Renfroe
- Jan 29 - What Should Christians Think about Homosexuality? - Rob Renfroe
- Jan 22 - What about Those Who Never Hear the Gospel? - Rob Renfroe
- Jan 15 - Is Christianity Arrogant? - Rob Renfroe
Rob Renfroe will be answering eight of the most challenging questions the men of Quest have asked him to address. Topics range from the theological (What happens to people who never hear about Jesus?) to the practical (Why is it so hard to communicate with my wife?) to the controversial (What should Christians think about homosexuality?)
For general inquiries, contact the Front Desk at 281.297.5900.