Quest Bible Study: October 25, 2011
Tuesdays at 6:00 a.m. and Sundays at 7:00 p.m. in Wesley Hall
Eight-week men’s Bible study in the Fall and immediately after the new year.
Oct 25 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Rob Renfroe
- Nov 1 - Shindler's List - Rob Renfroe
- Oct 25 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Rob Renfroe
- Oct 18 - Gandhi - Rob Renfroe
- Oct 11 - On the Waterfront - Rob Renfroe
- Oct 4 - We Were Soldiers - Rob Renfroe
- Sep 27 - Mr. Holland’s Opus - Rob Renfroe
- Sep 20 - Cinderella Man - Rob Renfroe
- Sep 13 - Why Heroes? - Rob Renfroe
Inside every man there is a desire to be more than he is and to do more than he has ever done. There is within every male heart the yearning to live a life that in some significant way is truly heroic. This fall we will repeat a feature that guys have enjoyed in the past: each week’s theme will be based on a movie that is available through Netflix or Blockbuster. You’ll be given the movie titles beforehand so you can watch the movie in preparation for each session. We will connect each movie hero with one of the heroes we find in the Bible to discover the traits that cause men to live extraordinary lives that bring glory to God.
For general inquiries, contact the Front Desk at 281.297.5900.