Quest Bible Study: February 1, 2011
Tuesdays at 6:00 a.m. and Sundays at 7:00 p.m. in Wesley Hall
Eight-week men’s Bible study in the Fall and immediately after the new year.
Feb 1 - A Man’s Got to Know His Limitations - Rob Renfroe
What I Know for Sure (Quest)
- Mar 1 - Four Last Things I Know for Sure - Rob Renfroe
- Feb 22 - How You Think Determines How You Live - Rob Renfroe
- Feb 15 - It’s Better to Give than to Receive - Rob Renfroe
- Feb 8 - Families Matter - Rob Renfroe
- Feb 1 - A Man’s Got to Know His Limitations - Rob Renfroe
- Jan 25 - Nobody Likes a Prick - Rob Renfroe
- Jan 18 - Most Men Struggle to Be at Peace with Themselves - Rob Renfroe
- Jan 11 - Growing Older Is Not the Same as Growing Up - Rob Renfroe
Part of maturity is realizing how complex life is and how it’s often wise simply to say, “I don’t know,” (the three most difficult English words for the American male to pronounce.) However, those few things that are most important for a life that matters, relationships that are good and a legacy that honors and pleases God—these things we can be certain of.
For general inquiries, contact the Front Desk at 281.297.5900.