Tuesday at 6:30 PM
This group consists of men and women eager to grow Spiritually through studying great books, DVD's and enjoying sincere, lively discussions. We get together socially once a month which allows us time to learn more about each other. We meet Tuesdays at 6:30p.m. in Room D207.
This summer, we're taking a break, but will continue to meet on the first Tuesday of each month for fellowship.
Our next study is Love Does by Bob Goff. Bob Goff was the speaker at our Good Friday services, and was so encouraging to us - it's going to be another great study!
Books are available in small group for $8
- August 6: Movie at Church, register here.
- September 3: Game Night at Church, register here.
- September 10: Week 1, I'm with You, Chapters 1-6
- September 17: Week 2, Free to Fail, Chapters 7-12
- September 24: Week 3, Audacious Love, Chapters 13-18
- October 1: Meeting Off Campus
- October 8: Week 4, Be Not Afraid, Chapters 19-24
- October 15: Week 5, Follow Me, Chapters 25-31
Back to groups