Singles Short Term Studies
Sunday at 11:00 AM
Seasonal short-term studies for single adults who want to deepen their relationship with Christ and meet new friends.
Are you single? Want to deepen your relationship with Christ? Meet new friends? If so, join us for short-term studies that typically last 6-8 weeks. We usually read a book together and watch the study DVD and have a fruitful discussion time on Sunday mornings.
It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa Terkeurst
This is a book for every woman who has ever needed to find strength when disappointments left her shattered.
Cindy Hayley will be leading a book discussion, and together, we’ll experience a fresh biblical insight to get us through painful situations. With solid truth, and gut-honest vulnerability, the author will help you:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations;
- Train yourself to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so you can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give you more than you can handle
- Shift your suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing you.
- Know how to encourage friends and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth.
Back to groups