Sunday at 9:30 AM
A class for those who enjoy discussion and the study of scripture. Previous lessons have included studies on books of the Bible and a series on real life questions such as "how to help the poor" and "end of life decision-making" addressed by pastors visiting the class.
Approximate Class Size: 25
Meets at 9:30 a.m. in Room D212
SURVEY OF THE BIBLE
Join us this year as we study through the Bible in 2019. We will explore the Bible through study in a discussion format to gain a deeper understanding of scripture and how to apply it in our lives.
- Jan. 6 – Feb. 24: Through the Bible in One Year (or two or three) by Alan Stringfellow. (We will make it all the way to Leviticus.)
- March 2: Seminary student David Blanchard, Introduction to Lent
- Mar. 10 - Apr. 14: Everybody, Always by Bob Goff
- April 21: No class on Easter
- Apr. 28 – May 19: back to Through the Bible in One Year
- May 26: No class on Memorial Day weekend
Community: Traditional, Harvest
Back to groups