Advanced Dance Camp is a day camp for older children who want to learn more about dance in a fun and positive environment. This week will offer opportunities to grow in knowledge of the sport and of Scripture.
- Participants will receive a camp t-shirt, team bandana, pom-poms, daily snack and camp photo.
- Please have your camper wear their camp t-shirt on Tuesday for a camp photo.
- Dance activities and games will include physical exertion, and dance camp will be on outside on the sports fields for short periods of time so please send your camper with water in a marked water bottle each day.
- If you have any allergy concerns, please indicate them on the registration and consider sending your child with an alternative snack.
- Upon checking in and out, you will be asked to provide your driver’s license. If another person will pick up your child, please give their name at check-in and they will need to provide their drivers license at pick-up. Campers will only be released to the person whose name we have on file.
12:40 – 1:10 p.m. — Check-in
1:00 – 1:15 p.m. — Small group icebreaker games
1:15 – 2:30 p.m. — Dance games and drills
2:30 – 2:45 p.m. — Devotional
2:45 – 3:00 p.m. — Snack/small group discussion
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. — Dance rehearsals
4:00 p.m. — Check-out
*Join us on Thursday at 3:15 p.m. for our end-of-camp scrimmage and dance show*
General Registration for VBS and all Summer Splash Splash events opens March 2, 2020 @ 8:00am.
View all Summer Splash events HERE!