Basketball Camp is a day camp for boys and girls who want to learn more about basketball in a fun and positive environment. This week will offer opportunities to grow in knowledge of the sport and of Scripture.
- Participants will receive a camp t-shirt, team bandana, daily snack and camp photo.
- Please have your camper wear their camp t-shirt on Tuesday for a camp photo.
- Basketball games and activities will include physical exertion, please send your camper with water in a marked water bottle each day.
- If you have any allergy concerns, please indicate them on the registration and consider sending your child with an alternative snack.
- Upon checking in and out, you will be asked to provide your driver’s license. If another person will pick up your child, please give their name at check-in and they will need to provide their drivers license at pick-up. Campers will only be released to the person whose name we have on file.
8:40 – 9:10 a.m. — Check-in
9:00 – 9:15 a.m. — Small group icebreaker games
9:15 – 10:30 a.m. — Basketball skills and drills
10:30 – 10:45 a.m. — Devotional
10:45 – 11:00 a.m. — Snack/small group discussion
11:00 a.m. – Noon — Basketball Large group games/scrimmage
Noon — Check-out
*Join us on Thursday at 11:15 a.m. for our end-of-camp scrimmage and cheer show*
General Registration for VBS and all Summer Splash Splash events opens March 2, 2020 @ 8:00am.
Register Here for Summer Splash